NEW DRESS ‘s web servers automatically detect the IP address and the domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded on a server activity log that allows the subsequent processing of the data for the purpose of obtaining statistical measures that enable the number of page impressions, the number of visits to the website’s services, etc. to be known
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Youtube: https://google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google+: https://google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
Types of Cookies used by this website
Specifically, the cookies used by this website are the following:
- _utma, stores the number of visits of each user and the time of the first visit, the previous visit and the current visit.
- _utmb, is used to check approximately how long you stay on a site.
- _utmc, is used to check how long you stay on a site.
- _utmv, this cookie is used to store personalised values.
- _utmx, is used to optimise a website.
- _utmz, is used to find out where the visitor came from (search engine, keyword, link).
Withdrawal and elimination of cookies
You can, at any time, access your browser’s configuration, accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation you permit and those you do not, by following one of the procedures below, depending on which browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu)
Configuration > Show advanced options > Privacy (Configuration of Content) > Cookies
More information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu)
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced
Options > Privacy > Cookies
Safari, iPad and iPhone
Preferences > Privacy
More information: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Configuration > Options > Advanced > Cookies
More information: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html